If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, April 28, 2017

My Ramblings: 7 Bookish Turn Off's


7 Bookish Turn Off's

- A title/series name that I can't easily pronounce

- Book covers that try too hard (AKA has too much on it that you can barely disconcern what the title and author is).

- An overused image on the book cover (AKA if there's five other books with that same image on them with only slight variations you shouldn't make your book the sixth).

- Love triangles and any other variation similar to it that in no way adds anything to the story.

- Idiotic and spineless main characters.

- Pregnant women and/or children (I have nothing against them. I just don't find joy in reading books where they are an integral part of the story. There have been exceptions, but it's something I consciously avoid).

- Domineering alpha males (I'm pretty confidant that it's self-explanatory).

Do you have any bookish turn off's?
Would you add something to my list?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...