If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, February 26, 2016

My Ramblings: Favorite Book Buying Memory

Hiya My Little Predators!!



Favorite Book Buying Memory

This happened probably around 2006. My mom and me were in a store called Building 19, where they sell anything from furniture to clothes to books. At the time I was not a big reader and my mom knew this. As I am browsing the books pile (literally an organized "pile"/stacks of books on the floor) I see this:
The Secret Blog of Raisin Rodriguez
By Judy Goldschmidt
As soon as I saw that cover I didn't even care about what the actual book was about, I just HAD to have it. My mom started saying how I wouldn't actually read that big of a book (208 pages and she was telling the truth) because I never had and blah, blah, blah. It took a few minutes of pleading and tearing up to get her to buy the book, but she finally did. I'd also like to point out that I made it my mission in life to finish that book. I spent the next 2 weeks of my life (reading every chance I got) to finish it. Lo and behold, I finished it. It was a very good feeling proving her wrong C:

Do you have a favorite book buying memory?
Let me about it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...