If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Ramblings: Bad Grammar = No Love?

Hiya My Little Predators!!



Bad Grammar = No Love?

In exactly one week from today it'll be Valentine's Day. I can't say I'm very excited for it considering it'll be like any other night for me: College classes, Netflix and some chocolate on an extremely hot night because I live in Brazil (unfortunately....oh how I miss snow).

On to happier and more entertaining news, eHarmony & Grammarly has teamed up to discover if bad grammar = no love/forever alone. The graphic below is very interesting, to say the least. I, for one, have very high standards for correct grammar. I do understand mistakes happen, but if you're typing 'there', but actually mean 'their', please understand that I will correct you just like I expect you to correct me if I happen to confuse something too. It's nice to know I'm not alone considering that 88% of women judge a date/text on grammar.

Check out the full graphic below:

Methodology:

"Grammarly reviewed 10,000 eHarmony male/female matches generated by eHarmony’s matching algorithm. Fifty percent of the matches advanced to two-way communication, while the other 50 percent failed to advance. Each male and female in a match wrote long-form answers to questions on their dating profile. These writing samples were analyzed by Grammarly’s automated proofreader for accuracy in grammar, spelling, and punctuation."

Do you agree with this study?
Are you forever alone on this Valentine's Day?
Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...