If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, February 23, 2015

My Ramblings: Do Women Write Better Than Men?

Hiya My Little Predators!!


A few month ago I partnered up with Grammarly to spell check my book reviews. They have an awesome program that allows you to spell check documents/ college papers/ book reviews/ etc. I learned a lot that month and it was really fun laughing at myself for all the obvious errors C:

Thanks to them I found this graphic:

MenvsWomen Writers infographic
Copyright of Grammarly
I'll start off by saying how much I loved this! It's SO cute and it proves women are superior beings. That's my takeaway of this graphic.

In all seriousness though, I never actually stopped and thought about the differences between male and female authors. I read books based on their synopsis (OK, OK, book covers do help a little). I only lookup authors of books I've finished and loved for more books by that certain author. So I usually find out if a man or woman wrote it after the fact. 

Conclusion: Whether the author is male, female or alien, if the synopsis and writing is good, I'm reading it C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...