If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, March 20, 2014

**Hiatus On Review Requests**

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Unfortunately life is getting in the way of my reading time and I'll have to stop accepting review requests for the next few weeks!

The reason behind all this is very simple: My Drivers Licence.



In Brazil you can only start getting your licence at 18 and that was last September for me. Only now have I gotten the opportunity to start the LONG process. So basically the next few weeks I'll spend half the day taking those classes and the afternoon/night with my college classes. I will *try* to get in some reading time, but I can't promise one review a week for the next few weeks C:

Sometimes I would love to make a living off reading books and reviewing them weekly =S

I'm VERY sorry guys!!
BUT...
Wish me luck!
The faster I get my licence the faster my reviews return!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...