If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, January 10, 2022

Book Review: Curse Touched By Becky Moynihan

Curse Touched
(A Touch of Vampire #2)
By Becky Moynihan

There’s no escaping a curse . . .

The last thing I expect is for my aunt to kidnap, then abandon me. I’m desperate for answers, especially as to the condition of Lochlan D’angelo, my stalker turned protector.

Problem is, I’m still shaken over learning his true identity. I question everything he ever told me, including the realness of the supposed bond between us.

Stuck at a supernatural school in the middle of nowhere, I’m forced to make a decision: stay at the academy where it’s safe, or help the vampires break their curse.

But as a dark foretelling arises and mysteries about my past unfold, all I want to do is escape.

CURSE TOUCHED is the pulse-pounding second installment in a steamy upper YA/NA paranormal vampire romance series. If you like fated mates and forbidden romance, heartrending twists, a tough heroine, and a sexy antihero, this book is for you.
Goodreads Button
Available At:
| Amazon |

Check Out The Other Books In This Series:
(Linked To My Review)


My Review:

This was SUCH a good book! It was just as good as the first! The writing was steady-paced. The secondary character's shined bright in this one too. I wish the third book was already out as I write this review because the cliffhanger was REAL.

Kenna has been dealt such a bad hand through no fault of her own. I loved her bond with Lochlan. One thing I disliked about Kenna though was that she seemed to get control over her magic in the span of a few hours and it felt forced. I also hated that her so-called Aunt Tess is still part of this story. I want her happy ending to be a ditch. Before you ask, yes her ending up like that would make me very happy.

Lochlan was a great guy all around! He was so sweet and caring with Kenna and the people he chooses to surround himself with. He was also willing to end the world as we know it to keep Kenna safe. So he's a total keeper in my book. Kade was also a great comic relief of this story and he provided a bit of background on Loch. 

The ending was still mean considering it ended on another cliffhanger. This one didn't feel like a natural stopping point like the first one did. Then again, maybe that's just me projecting how angry and anxious that ending made me. I'll be eagerly awaiting the release of the next novel!

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...