If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Hidden Gems Part II

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Hidden Gems Part II
(Check out Hidden Gems Part I)
(Books that haven’t been talked about as much or haven’t been marketed as strongly that I think deserve some attention)
_____________________________________________________
Crossbreed Series By Dannika Dark
This author has come such a long way from her first series and it definitely shows in how amazingly built the world is and how intricate the characters and the storylines are. The way it's written is also very fascinating with small callbacks to past books and characters.
(Linked to my review)


_____________________________________________________
Red Winter Trilogy By Annette Marie
I didn't know what I was walking into when I picked up this trilogy! It was amazing! I loved the mythology and how well written and paced it was. It also had such an inspiring and sweet love story!
(Linked to my review)
_____________________________________________________
Wild Cats Series By Rachel Vincent
This is a spin-off of this authors Shifters series. It features past characters and new characters and makes a point of making the world built feel and seem bigger and more dangerous. I loved seeing past characters participate in these stories! I wish this series would get more recognition so the author could make it a main project instead of something to do when she can (which she has said is the only way she can continue to write and release this series for now).
(Linked to my review)

Have you read any the books I mentioned?
What books do you consider hidden gems?
Let's discuss in the comments below!

8 comments:

  1. I think you may have me talked into the Dannika Dark books. :) And I've read a bit of Rachel Vincent- hopefully she gets to spend more time on her Wild Cats series. I had no idea she had written so many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've finally converted you :)
      Rachel Vincent has been in the book publishing business for a long time! I have yet to read her YA titles but it's something I'm actively trying to psych myself up for because I love her writing!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I don't think I've heard of any of these so I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only read the Soul Screamer books by Vincent. I really need to check out more from her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started the Soul Screamers series when it was still being released and it lost me along the way for some reason or another. I remember it having an interesting concept storywise. Her writing is really good. It's definitely worth checking out her other novels!

      Delete
  4. I love the covers of the Anette Marie series. If I saw those books on the shelves, I’d be drawn to them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her book covers are great examples of book covers done right! They're also all designed by her. The details she puts in them to represent the story is amazing :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...