If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall 2018 TBR

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

Books On My Fall 2018 TBR
(Books on this list have a current release date between Sept. 1st - Nov. 30th)


I've really liked the books I've read by this author so I'm hoping the trend continues on with this series. This series is also supposed to feature characters that have been brought up in her other series so it'll be exciting getting the see them in a different light.


From the synopsis, this book sounds like SO much fun! The audio book is set to release a month after the ebook (which I'm so excited about!). These are also brand new characters that have nothing to do with this author's past series, which I'm fascinated to see. She built out the worlds of her other series' so well I can't wait to see what she does with this one.




The Darkest Star
(Origin #1)
By Jennifer L. Armentrout

I liked the Lux series, but it eventually fell off for me on the last book. I tried picking it up, but I couldn't get into it. What that being said, I'm excited to see what the author does with this spin-off. I have no idea who the main character is (because it's been so long since I've read Lux), so I'm hoping for a clean slate.



Ian's book has been such a long time coming! I'm both excited and apprehensive. All this because I read the last book in Vlad's series and the heroine of Ian's book was presented there. Let's just say I wasn't a fan of her. I hope I get over it and she eventually warms up to me, but we'll have to wait and see.

What books are you looking forward to
reading in the new few months?
Let's discuss in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Great list! This looks like a really fun TBR, I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw Three Mages and a Margarita on another blog today and immediately added it to my wishlist. It does sound like a blast and hey, margaritas make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annette Marie works literal magic with her story telling! I've never had a margarita so I can't confirm or deny your statement :D

      Delete
  3. Three Mages and a Margarita (is that like one of the best titles ever, or what) sounds awesomely fun, and fun cover too! I gotta go see what that series is all about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That title sounds awesome! It's way up there in my arbitrary list of Best Book Titles Ever ;)
      This series sound SO much fun and with a very sassy heroine (which I love). If you've never read any books by Annette Marie you should give them a try. They're all YA (for the most part) with intricate story telling and well developed characters :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...