If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Book Review: Enchanting Raven By Jessica Sorensen

Enchanting Raven
(Curse Of The Vampire Queen #2)
By Jessica Sorensen

Raven was just an ordinary vampire until Fate chose her as the new vampire queen. Or at least she thought Fate was behind her new royal status until she found out about the curse.

Now, Raven isn’t sure what to believe or who to trust.

She’s also started remembering little details about the past, and the events that led up to the curse. And she realizes she might be partly to blame for why her, and her loved ones, have been cursed to live the same life over and over again.
Goodreads Button
Available At:
| Amazon |

Check Out The Other Books In This Series:
(Linked to my review)



My Review:

I'm still in the dark about so many important aspects of this story, yet I keep coming back for more. I don't know how this story got me into its clutches so tightly. All I can say is that I'm happy where I am and that I need the continuation to this series as soon as humanly possible.

Raven seems to be as sneaky as ever with all the eavesdropping she does in this novel. She's getting bolder and has developed a strong personality and quite the backbone. The memory flashbacks were interesting to experience. It put the love interest in a much better light than he was in from the first novel.

Rhyland is on his way to winning me over. This novel explains most of the annoying quirks he had in the first novel that got under my skin. It also explains how the curse initially was set in place (which was very interesting to see).

Kingsley's last chapter blew everything out of the water. Throughout the story, it never seemed like he felt the way he did. Even if it did, wasn't he just being his sarcastic and aloof self? I have a prediction for how his storyline intertwines with everything else and I sincerely hope that I'm wrong. 

I loved the vampire sayings the author adapted into this novel. They were very cute and I caught myself smiling quite a bit because of them. The cliffhangers in this series, on the other hand, are killing me. Here's to hoping the wait for the next novel isn't too long from now.

My Favorite Quotes:

"Love has a way of making creatures think irrationally. Take their love away completely, and they lose their minds."

"I always want the truth, Kings, no matter how much it hurts."

"I have a hero complex and would never pass up the opportunity to save a damsel in distress."

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...