If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Book Related (First World) Problems I Have

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

It's a weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish!

This Week's Topic:
Ten Book Related
(First World)
Problems I Have

1. My friends are tired of hearing that I can't go out with them because I have a VERY important recently released book to read.

2. Everyone thinks I have TOO many books. Well I say 10 shelves is nothing compared to the library I want/need to have.

3. When discussing books I sometimes discuss a character as if he/she were a living breathing person with feelings.

4. Very few people understand my love for books.

5. People always ask me why my backpack is so heavy. My answer: "I may have a book....or 5 in there."

6. A To-Be-Read pile with no end in sight.


7. Dreaming of a day when I'm at the book store and a guy comes out of the blue and offers to buy said book. He'll have my heart right then and there ;)

8. That moment when you're so caught up reliving the last book you read in your head that you miss your bus... (This actually happened to me... twice -facepalm-).

9. I'm guilty of silently judging complete strangers and the books they read when I see them on the bus.

10. I just finished a book and beg a friend to read it, but she simply doesn't have time. Pshh! Freaking MAKE time!
Do you suffer from my book related first world problems as well?
Do you have a few of your own that I forgot to mention above?
Feel free to tell me in the comments below! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...