If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Thank You For EVERYTHING!!

Oh Wow! 

This year has just moved so fast! Seems cliché, I know, but seemed like just yesterday that I was considering creating a blog dedicated to the books I love. 

I want to thank everyone who gave me a chance, all the publishers and authors who let me review amazing books early on and especially you. Yes, you. The one reading this post right now. The person that makes up my 700 and some change likes on Facebook. I wouldn't be anywhere without your support! Or the internet for that matter =P

It means the world to me that I have the chance to make a dream come true and that I have supporters. I've always loved books and always wanted to put that to good use. With this blog, I think I can do that. Or at least give it a try C:

Having said all that...
I hope everyone has an incredible Christmas, filled with happiness and joy and how could I forget the presents!!

**Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to all**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...