If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, October 31, 2022

Book Review: Alpha's Moon By Renee Rose & Lee Savino

Alpha's Moon
(Shifter Ops #1)
By Renee Rose & Lee Savino 

My alpha ordered me to keep away from humans.

My wolf is highly unstable. Nearly feral. I can’t be trusted around civilians.

Certainly not with the lovely kindergarten teacher whose scent drives me wild.

But she needs a fake boyfriend for a weekend wedding trip. A big guy to intimidate her ex.

How can I refuse?

I won’t be directly disobeying an order, because it won’t be a real date.

It will be a nice, clean mission. We’ll have separate rooms.

I’ll keep my wolf on a tight leash.

And no matter how much I want to, I will not mark and claim the sweet human as mine…
Goodreads Button
Available At:
| Amazon | B&N | Kobo |

My Review:

This is pure and unadulterated paranormal romance and I loved every minute of it! It was a quick read with interesting characters. You could feel the chemistry from both main characters coming off the pages! It was a lovely read!

Sadie was a lovely character to get to know! She was sweet and nice but with Deke she shined even brighter. She actually polished up her backbone while he stood by her and helped. It was so sweet.

Deke has his demons but they calmed down significantly after he met Sadie. After a lot of back and forth of can-I, can't-I they finally get together. Boy did sparks fly! He's her bodyguard and she's the goddess he adores. They were perfect together.

The ending was expected and I loved it anyway! I loved that the secondary characters made enough of an impact in the story to justify more books in this series. I'm open to reading about them if the stories interest me because they do seem like entertaining characters to read about.

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...