If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Monthly Recap: February 2021

February!

Ah! February. The month I almost went into a book slump. Also, the month where I lost my voice (for the third time in my life). Though this time it was due to my allergies worsening (because I also lost my voice in January of this year). If you've never lost your voice before, let me just tell you I wouldn't recommend it!

In terms of books, there was a solid week where everything I picked up was "bad" because my brain just didn't want to read. Period. Do you know how horrifying it is to love to read and have your brain say "Thank you, next"?! After I got past all that, I eventually found some books I enjoyed enough to push all the negativity aside. Having read 6 books this month was actually quite an accomplishment for me!

That's all for this month!
Until we meet again!

Books I Read & Listened
To In February

| eBook | Audio Book | eBook |
  • Magic Bound By Theresa Key - The writing style is fantastic! The overall pacing of the story is on the slower and steady side of things, which really works for this one in particular. (My review coming soon!)
  • Spell Linked By Theresa KeyThis book flew by! The writing style is so good. I have to give the author props for plot development because she's sprinkling just enough information throughout the story to keep me interested without being too frustrated.  (My review coming soon!)

| Audio Book | eBook | Audio Book |
  • Doc By K. L. Savage - This book needs all the trigger warnings. I knew going into this that this was going to be dark but I wasn't prepared for how dark. (My review coming soon!)
  • Alpha's Moon By Renee Rose & Lee Savino - This is pure and unadulterated paranormal romance and I loved every minute of it! It was a quick read with interesting characters. (My review coming soon!)
  • Wicked All Night By Jeaniene Frost - As much as I loved the ending to the last book in this series this one was an average read. I think it was more of me being in a weird mood thing than an actual problem with the book and story. (My review coming soon!)
| eARC |
Books I Can't Wait To Get
My Hands On In March

* Book titles are linked to Goodreads.
Here's What Happened On
This Blog In February


I reviewed the following books & audiobooks:

And Book Looks are BACK! Check them out:

I rambled on about the following topics:

What books are you looking forward to reading this month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Mikky Sig 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...