If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, May 24, 2019

TV Show Review: Lucifer Season 4


Lucifer
Season 4



Reeling from the aftermath of Chloe seeing his devil face, Lucifer faces a new challenge: Eve, the original sinner herself, is back. Does she want revenge for when he tempted her out of Eden oh so many years ago… or something else entirely? Lucifer Season 4 premieres May 8 only on Netflix.

| IMDb | Netflix |

My Review:

I adored Season 4 of Lucifer! I'm SO glad that the #SaveLucifer campaign on Twitter made a difference. Now my fingers are crossed for Netflix to renew it for a fifth season.

Considering how things left off at a huge cliffhanger thanks to Season 3, I thought I knew what to expect going into Season 4. I got everything I was expecting and so much more!

Eve was such an interesting character! When paired up with Lucifer it was even more interesting to see how they misconstrued simple things and went on their merry way with what they thought they knew and messed everything up.

The Detective seemed to go off the deep end at the beginning of the season but eventually came around but by then it was kinda-sorta-a-little bit too late. I liked her struggle to come to terms with what was revealed and figure out a way to deal with it.

Lucifer was Lucifer. There's not much more to say! He's sassy, sarcastic and dangerous when push comes to shove. His perspective from his origin story is so fascinating to wrap my head around. 

The ending broke my heart yet again. There's so much room for Season 5 to continue expanding this universe and continue to tell the story they set out to tell from the beginning. In a way though, it was an ending if it were to stop there. It may not be an ending everyone would like and/or accept but it was an end overall.

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...