If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: TV Shows I'm Thankful For

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

TV Shows I'm Thankful For

* TV show titles linked to IMDb



House M.D.

Picking a favorite anything is SO hard for me, but House M.D. has been my all-time favorite TV show since I first watched it. It captures the sarcastic and witty humor that I love with a sprinkling of dark subjects and interesting family/friend dynamics.





I started off interested in the storylines but eventually stayed for the brother dynamic Sam and Dean have. It so precious and rare to see a family bond that strong. It's nice to see it, even if it's in a fictional TV show.





Fuller House

I grew up watching Full House and was such a big fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley fan, so having this sequel showing most of the cast grown up is a dream come true! I love it when little pieces of my childhood come back in a new and innovative way.




I love this show, but it hits way too close to home in too many aspects. It's scary to think that this so-called dystopian future is so close to a few occurrences in the real world today. It's a look into what so much fear (both for and of different things) could potentially cause as a reaction to the world in the future. It's hard to watch, but at the same time, I can't look away.



Altered Carbon

This is the sci-fi show I've always subconsciously wanted but never knew where to get. I adore this show. Season 2 can't come soon enough!






What TV shows are you thankful for?
Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Great list! The Handmaid's Tale is one I really want to get to, I just want to read the book first and I'm never quite in the mood for the book because I know it's going to be make me angry and upset. One of these days, though, I will get to it!

    I've recently been rewatching Avatar: The Last Airbender which has reminded me just how wonderful that show is and it remains one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went into 'The Handmaid's Tale' super apprehensive and it confirmed most of what I thought it was going to be and became much worse. So reading the book was never a thing I was willing to do. Though I've had people tell me that the book isn't as bad and detailed as the show seems to be.

      I've never watched Avatar: The Last Airbender but it sounds similar! :)

      Delete
  2. I used to watch both House and Supernatural, and then there was a DVR disaster, and I felt like I couldn't catch up. I would really like to get back into Supernatural though, because I loved Sam and Dean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sucks! I went through somewhat of a disaster a few years ago. I keep a list of all the shows I'm watching with the season and episode I'm on so if I miss a few weeks I'll still know where I stopped watching. The problem with only having that list on my computer made it so I lost it when my computer decided to glitch out and had to be reset. I lost so much. I still think I may have left a few shows behind because of that. If you're invested in Sam and Dean as characters then you'll probably enjoy the rest of the seasons because it does get dicey with a few there :)

      Delete
  3. I agree about Handmaid's. It's hard to watch but at the same time I keep hoping things will get better! Instead they keep getting worse. I haven't watched all of S2 yet though.

    Altered Carbon was a trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Handmaid's Tale is worth the watch! Though it's better when you take it in small doses. Altered Carbon was definitely a trip but a wonderfully amazing one at that :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...