If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Blogging Confessions

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke And The Bookish
Currently featured on That Artsy Reader Girl

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Blogging Confessions

1. Coming up with discussion posts on a regular basis is hard. Some days are better than others;

2. Making time for scheduling posts and reading actual books is more complicated than I once thought;

3. Scheduling my posts ahead of time is the only way I can keep myself from drowning where my blog is concerned;

4. Reading slumps are impossible to deal with when you're on a deadline. Even worse when you only produce negative reviews for every book you read.

5. Sometimes the book wasn't that exciting and my book review will reflect that, unfortunately;

6. My level of pickiness in books have skyrocketed since I've created this blog;

7. I'll probably die with a mountain of unread books at the rate my TBR pile is going;

8. Classic books were never for me. I have no interest in them.

9. Regardless if I liked the book or not, I aim to be as polite and as cordial as possible when writing my review;

10. Comments make my day! :)

What's a blogging confession of yours?
Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I know. I wonder how many books I can fit in my casket?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That hit way too close to home. Maybe being buried with your kindle would be easier on everyone or getting cremated and be set on your bookshelf? LOL ;)

      Delete
  2. Discussion posts are my weekly torment, but I am usually really satisfied with the discussion that ensure. I try to be respectful in my reviews and all my interactions too. There is too much negativity in the world. I am trying NOT to be part of that. I haven't read a "classic" since high school, which was about 30 years ago, and I have no intention of reading them either. My classics foundation is pretty strong, and now there are all these new classics. I could never keep up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Discussion posts are slowly becoming the bane of my existence. Even though I try to schedule in advance inspiration doesn't come on a schedule. #MoreLoveLessHate
      My classics foundation is pretty rocky. I'd love to meet someone who swears by classics so they can express to me why they love and reread them so many times :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...