If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Four New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2017

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Four New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2017


The fact that I could only name four authors for this list is disappointing. It seems I didn't branch outside of my comfort zone in 2017. I'll need to work on that this year!

1. Lani Lynn Vale (I'm Only Here For The Beard)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for all things romance. You can find Lani in front of her computer writing away in her fictional characters world...that is until her husband and kids demand sustenance in the form of food and drink.

2. Logan Chance (Save Me)
Logan Chance enjoys the simple things in life. Star Wars, music, and pretty girls. Always in trouble at school, he was made to copy the dictionary while the others played. This began his word fascination.

With a love of words he then realized he loved stringing those same words together to create stories to inspire all.

From Boston, and relocated to Florida, he lives out his days writing, reading, and avoiding the beach.

Not afraid to tell it how it is, Logan is definitely a man of his own.


3. Annie Arcane (Cale & Mickey Series)

Annie doesn’t like long walks on the beach, getting dolled up, or fairy-tale endings with a boringly perfect hero. She’d much rather be rock climbing, shooting guns, or ending on real love with a deliciously imperfect hero. And hugs. She likes hugs.

She also has a B.Sc. in Biology and feels kinda sorta weird referring to herself in the 3rd person.

4. M. C. Jackson (Mistaken Identity)
I couldn't find any information about this author and she only has this one book out so far!
Goodreads | Twitter | Facebook | Website |




Which authors would you recommend books
in the Paranormal Romance genre?
Please let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I've yet to read any of the authors you shared in your TTT post this week... Time to explore some more new to me authors!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you enjoy novels in the romance genre you'll probably enjoy a few books by these authors! Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can agree with you, but I know I can do better! I guess I was expecting to have more than a handful of new-to-me authors in 2017 but when I finally tallied it all up I didn't even have that :/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...