If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, January 12, 2018

My Ramblings: Five Steps On How NOT To Write A Book Review



Five Steps On
How NOT To Write A Book Review

1. Don't tell yourself you'll check all the social medias before you write it;

2. Don't open up Youtube to check if there's anything new and get lost in there for a few hours;

3. Don't open up a blank document and procrastinate your ideas for the review away;

4. Don't say you'll "get back to it later" and forget about it altogether;

5. Don't wait until the last minute on a holiday that you know you'll be busy with all the things to write said review;

I'm guilty of all of these and so much more!
Have you committed any of these acts?
Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I laughed a little when I read this, because when I am struggling with a review, I often find myself checking a feed or blog hopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blog hopping and Youtube are my worst enemies when it comes to sitting down and actually writing a coherent book review. Sometimes the words seem to not want to come out C:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...