If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, January 19, 2018

Book Tag: The Book Title Tag


The Book Title Tag

The book title tag is a tag that consists of answering a few questions with book titles. You don't need to have read the book for it to qualify as an answer. I found out about this tag from Shannon over on It Starts At Midnight. The original creator of this tag is Rachel & Katie from the Rachel Reads youtube channel. There's also a similar book tag (with the same name) that features different questions that were created by Becca & Mike from the Books And Looks Youtube channel. For reference, I'll be answering Rachel & Katie's version of this tag. Let's get into it!

* All covers are linked to Goodreads.

1. Title that's the story of your life 


My life has revolved around books for over a decade now
and it's a very accurate description of it all.

2. Title that describes your perfect weekend 


Taking a chance on a new resurant that just opened up in town or going to
a place I've never been to before for a weekend sounds like so much fun!;

3. Title of an adventure you'd like to go on 


Chasing complete and unadulterated happiness
seems like an incredible adventure!

4. Title you want to name your child 

(As of scheduling this post no cover has been revealed.)

I don't want children, but if I had to pick a name Callan sounds unique 
and sounds like a regular enough name to discourage future bullying;

5. Title of your ideal job 


I'm not a painter, but I like to draw. It sounds like a very relaxing job!;

6. Title of a place you'd like to visit 


I'd love to visit the Keystone Mansion created/featured in this novel.
The medieval architecture would be stunning to see up close!;

7. Title of your love life 


Can you tell I haven't had much luck in this department of life?;

8. Questions you ask yourself 


How to write good is a question I ask myself every time I'm writing a book review.
Words seem to disappear at times...;

9. Title of a kingdom you want to rule OR name 


Kingdom Of Shadow Bloodlines just rolls off the tongue, don't you think?;

10. Title you'd name your band.


Sounds enigmatic enough to draw people to listen to a song or two.
Or is that just me?;

What would you name your pretend band or Kingdom?
Let's have fun with it in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...