If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings Me In 2017

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings Me In 2017



1. TS901: Anomaly (The TS901 Chronicles #1)
By Stacey Rourke & Tish Thawer
This book has been on my TBR list for a few months and even though it got me interested I haven't gotten around to it.


2. Moon Kissed (Mirror Lake Wolves #1)
By Jennifer Snyder
This sounds SO good and it's already a few books into the series. It's the perfect opportunity to start and yet I still haven't felt in the mood to pick it up.


3. Elusive By Ali Dean
I've seen mixed reviews on this book, so I'm a tad skeptical of this book. Though I wouldn't hate it if someone gifted it to me out of the blue.


4. Running To Stand Still By Lauren Rosolino
Something about this book speaks to me, but not enough to actually get me to actively want to read it. Can you tell I'm in a strange mood over the stories I "want" to read?


5. So Much I Want to Tell You: Letters to My Little Sister
By Anna Akana
I've learned to like books by Youtuber's and this is one of the few that I'm still curious to read. I adore Anna Akana's videos because everything seems to come from personal life experiences and there's rather dark and sarcastic humor present in quite a few (which I enjoy tremendously).

What books wouldn't you mind
getting for the holidays this year?
Let me know in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. I have never read any of the Youtuber books, but the title of Akana's book has me curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another Youtuber book that sounds good, but I have yet to pick up is How To Be A Bawse By Lilly Singh (iiSuperWomanii) :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...