If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'd Love to See As A TV Show

Hiya My Little Predators!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

It's a weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish!

Top Ten Tuesdays will be on hiatus until August 15th, 2017.
During those weeks I'll be going through their archives and posting about topics I missed!

Top Ten Books I'd Love to See As A TV Show

* Book titles marked " are linked to my review.


- Paranormalcy Trilogy By Kiersten White." I love this series and way back in the day there were rumors about this becoming a movie or tv show. I'm disappointed that it still hasn't happened. I think that dealing with capturing supernatural creatures while being the ultimate girly girl who loves pink has to make for some entertaining storylines.

- Seven Series By Dannika Dark.I have this all thought out, considering the novels are (for the most part) standalones. Have each season be short (10 - 13 episodes) and focus on a particular couple, while setting up the settings and cute situations on the side. I think that sounded better in my head...

- The Veil Series By Pippa DaCosta." I'd LOVE to see Stefan and Akil come to life on the small screen. This series is filled with twists and turns. The dynamic has to make for an incredible supernatural drama series.

- Night Huntress Series By Jeaniene Frost." I'd classify this as a middle ground between Vampire Diaries (tv show) and the True Blood (tv show). It's action packed and gory, but not as dramatic as the VD was.

- Denazen Series By Jus Accardo. This series hasn't even been given a conclusion, but I love it so much. The concept is overall very interesting and I haven't seen anything like it on tv. Maybe make the characters a few years older and this would be awesome.

- Midnight Liaisons Series By Jessica Sims." Same dynamic as the Seven Series: short seasons focused on individual couples while setting up the stories/locations with a pinch of (unfortunately) much needed drama. I'd watch it in a heartbeat.

- Morganville Vampires Series By Rachel Caine. There was a youtube web series the author tried to launch with this series and it was so amazing! Unfortunately, I don't think it took off. This series has so much potential (considering there are 10+ books in it). 

- Black Dagger Brotherhood/Legacy" By J. R. Ward. This series lost me in few books in and brought me in again with the spin off (Legacy series). I think it'd make for a pretty interesting and plot driven tv show. Probably more on the True Blood (tv show) level. 

- Alpha & Omega Series By Patricia Briggs." This series was one of the first urban fantasy series that I read and fell in love with. I'd love to see it on the small screen.

- Sinners Series By Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki." Action packed post apocalyptic tyranny with romance. Do you need me to say anything else?

Seems like I went back in time with most of these book series.
Have you read any of them? What did you think?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...