If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Sunday, February 14, 2016

My Ramblings: My Love/Hate Relationship With Valentine's Day

Hiya My Little Predators!!



Valentine's Day
& My Love/Hate Relationship With It

First and foremost:
But....

Considering I'm currently residing in Brazil, Valentine's Day here, to my horror, is June 12th. I have no idea why and yet I still curse it every year. In Brazil, Valentine's Day is a day celebrated by couples only. There are no card giving in schools, no fun projects are done with the children at said school and if you're not a couple you just don't give an F***. 

At least that has been my experience with Valentine's Day for the last couple of years. I should also mention that every time I have brought up to my friends that Valentine's Day to me is February 14th they tell me to shut up right away and continue on with whatever conversation I had just interrupted. I'm SO misunderstood (Please note the sarcasm here).

When Valentine's Day finally rolls around here, it's almost like a movie in the sense of PDA. I see couples cuddling and holding hands every turn I take. It makes me consider getting a boyfriend, only to dismiss it almost at the same moment and end up promising to by myself the biggest chocolate arrangement I can find.

That's my take on Valentine's Day, do you agree?
If you're single on Valentine's Day what do you end up doing?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...