If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

In My Mailbox: Cambria Hebert Signed Book Card

Hiya Everyone!

I'd like to share some great, for me, news!!
-wink,wink-



So a few months ago I got to read an eARC of Charmed By Cambria Herbert. I just started fangirling right then and there! Anyway, back to the point of this post. It was said that any of the people chosen to receive the eARC and review it by a certain date would get a 'special surprise'. I was one of those people. 

My surprise just got here (after almost 4 months of waiting. Thanks Brazilian Postal Service....-sigh-) a few minutes ago!

And. It's. SIGNED!

-Happy Dance-

It has been I dream to receive a signed anything by an author I admire and it finally happened!! 
Thank you so much Mrs. Hebert!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...