If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

It's a weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish!

Five Most Anticipated Books
For The Second Half of 2017

* Book titles linked to its Goodreads page.

1. Roark (Uncompromising #4) By Sybil Bartel

I had a rocky start with this series, but I really enjoyed Neil's book so I'm hoping the trend will continue.

2. Played (Gridiron #4) By Jen Frederick

I've been anticipating Ty's story ever since I read the first book in this series. To say my expectations are sky high is putting it mildly. I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure.

3. André (Uncompromising #3) By Sybil Bartel

I hope this lives up to my expectations.

4. Feel Good 101 By Emma Blackery

I've been watching her on Youtube for quite a few years now and she's evolved so much as a person. I also like how she doesn't hide it or deflect it. I'm looking forward to what she has to say, maybe I'll learn something. Her second channel has very motivational and stripped down videos, so I think I'll like the message she's trying to put across.

(I know this is slightly cheating, but ...)

5. Blood Fury (Black Dagger Legacy #3) By J. R. Ward

I enjoy this series as much as I liked the first few Black Dagger Brotherhood novels (before they became about characters I didn't really like and I fell off the bandwagon). So far I'm invested in the characters being presented so I'm hoping to continue with this series until the end.

You you have any books you're anticipating
in the second half of the year?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...