If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet (Part II)

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

It's a weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish!

This Week's Topic:
Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet Part II

(Want to see Part I? Click here.)

This is going to be an updated version of the 'Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet' that I wrote up in May of 2015. A few things have changed, though I don't think they were drastic.

* The authors listed below are in no particular order.
*Author names linked to their individual website/blog

I still would LOVE to meet her. I love her Supernaturals series!

I adore almost everything this woman writes, so I'd love to geek out about her characters with her C:

Her Seven series is one of my favorites and it's gotten me into some of her other novels. I love her writing style.

My love of this author goes back almost a decade by now. She's yearned my respect throughout the years with her amazing stories. It'd be an honor to meet her.

Love, love, love her Imdalind series. That's reason enough to want to meet her C:

I love how she tells her stories. All the twists and turns have made me a BIG fan of her work in general. In my humble opinion, her novels are way better then quite a few traditionally published works that I've read in the past. I'd love to meet her and pick her brain about how she comes up with it all.

I adored his book on 'The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck'. He seems like such an insightful and sarcastic human being. That's my kind of person. 

I've been following her work since Touch released (2011) and it was a big part of my early teenage-hood (?). I'd love to meet someone that finally made me realize that there are better books out there that school will never tell you about.

This is another author that has been with me since my early reading days. nostalgia is a thing and I want to live vicariously through it all C:

I adore her Midnight Liaisons series. I also really enjoy her writing style.

What author would you like to meet?
Have you met your favorite author?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...