If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Five Audiobooks You Should Listen To

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Five Audiobooks You Should Listen To

* All titles linked to my review. 
Click the title to find out what I thought of each novel!

1. The Fault In Our Stars By John Green

2. Steel & Stone Series By Annette Marie

3. Easy By Tammara Webber

4. Significance By Shelly Crane

5. Desperately Seeking Shapeshifter By Jessica Sims (Review coming in October!)

Do you have any to add to my list?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...