If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (REWIND): Top Seven Worlds I'd Never Want To Live In

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Seven Worlds I'd
Never Want To Live In

* All titles linked to Goodreads.

1. Steel & Stone Series By Annette Marie

I wouldn't want to live in a world that's fighting demons and religious cults hell bent on destroying said demons even if it means the end of the entire planet.

2. The Veil Series By Pippa Dacosta

Again, I don't want to live in a world that has gotten overrun by demons. I'll leave that to the heros of their respective novels.

3. London Fae By Pippa Dacosta

Evil take-over-the-world fae and spiders?
Thanks, but no thanks!

4. Mortal Enchantment Series By Stacey O'Neale

Too much snobby elite fae and dated politics.

5. Hive Trilogy By Jaymin Eve & Leia Stone

Religious fanatic cults against a simple virus and old creepy entitled vampires?
Count me out!

6. Divergent Series By Veronica Roth

Corrupt and power hungry government separating everyone into sectors?
Comes too close to reality for it's own good.

7. Sinners Series By Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki

So corrupt that you can be labeled a sinner and thrown in 'hell' just because someone suspects something?
That's quiet to scary for me.

Did I miss any too-crazy worlds?
I'm sure I did....
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...