If you use an Adblocker please consider disabling it while browsing this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, August 5, 2016

My Ramblings: Unpopular Opinions

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Unpopular Opinions
1. I enjoy Nickelback songs

2. I've tried watching The Walking Dead and Game Of Thrones and I didn't like it.

3. I think that Harry Potter is overrated even though I have watched all of the movies and read the first book.

4. House M.D. is one of the best shows that I have had the pleasure of watching.

5. I'm getting tired of superhero movies. Don't get me wrong, I adored Iron Man 1, Thor 1 and Captain America: The First Avenger, but the effect is the same one as when you get too much of a good thing and it looses its shine.

6. I don't like when people do something for me. I feel guilty for taking up their time when I can do whatever was in question myself. For example: 1) Someone holding a door specifically for me; 2) When I need a ride to somewhere even though everyone is going to the same exact place.

7. I like receiving compliments. It makes me feel powerful.

8. I haven't seen any of the Star Wars or Star Trek movies/series and I have no desire to.

9. I think men with long hair are very attractive -wink, wink-

10. I think Beyoncé is overrated.

Do you have any in common with me?
Would you like to add anything to the list?
Let me know in the comments below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...