If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, August 5, 2016

My Ramblings: Unpopular Opinions

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Unpopular Opinions

1. I enjoy Nickelback songs

2. I've tried watching The Walking Dead and Game Of Thrones and I didn't like it.

3. I think that Harry Potter is overrated even though I have watched all of the movies and read the first book.

4. House M.D. is one of the best shows that I have had the pleasure of watching. Ever.

5. I'm getting tired of superhero movies. Don't get me wrong, I adored Iron Man 1, Thor 1 and Captain America: The First Avenger, but the effect is the same one as when you get too much of a good thing and it loses its shine.

6. I don't like when people do something for me. I feel guilty for taking up their time when I can do whatever was in question myself. For example: 1) Someone holding a door specifically for me; 2) When I need a ride to somewhere even though everyone is going to the same exact place.

7. I like receiving compliments. It makes me feel powerful.

8. I haven't seen any of the Star Wars or Star Trek movies/series and I have no desire to.

9. I think men with long hair are very attractive -wink, wink-

10. I think BeyoncĂ© is overrated.

Do you have any in common with me?
Would you like to add anything to the list?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...