Hiya My Little Predators!!
Ten Things Books Taught Me
*Please understand that everything that follows is pure and utter sarcasm and was inspired by youtuber Jenna Marbles video called 'What Hip Hop Taught Me'.
1. When the end of the world comes there will always be a group of people who survive that will eventually save it.
2. It's likely that you'll meet a rockstar around the corner and have them fall in love with you and live happily ever after.
3. Aliens exist and they're just chilling in hiding until they can take over the human race.
4. Vampires also exist.
5. Werewolves too.
6. If you get kidnapped, you'll meet someone along the way who was supposed to help kidnap you, but will fall in love with you and everything will end on a happy note.
7. Anyone can overcome trauma in the span of 150 pages.
8. Magical powers can emerge as early as 5 years old and as late as 28 years old....(Maybe I still have a chance!)
9. There are crazy science labs that experiment on people and give them very cool and unstable abilities.
10. Sometimes there are mad scientists out to get you just because you were born and they have a crazy and random theory that you're special.
Did I miss a few?
Let me know in the comments below!