If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Book Review: Single Wolf Female By Jessica Sims

Single Wolf Female
(Midnight Liaisons #2.6)
By Jessica Sims



Published: August 6th 2013

Alice Savage needs an alpha – any alpha – to prevent her pack from being usurped by the lecherous Roscoe. As a last resort, she signs up for the Midnight Liaisons dating service, never expecting that she’d find the alpha she seeks. She certainly didn’t expect Jackson Wilder, a laid back, sexy-as-sin outsider who claims to be an alpha.
But Alice has a problem that most female wolf alphas don’t — she’s a virgin. And the female alpha of a wolf pack always belongs to a male alpha. Luckily for her, Jackson’s utterly gorgeous and willing to take things slow. But is he alpha enough to help her save her pack…or is he too easy-going to be the man she needs?
Goodreads Button
Available At:
| Amazon |

Check Out The Other Books In This Series:
(Linked to my reviews)





My Review:

I am in love with Mrs. Sims writing. Every novel I've read by her has such a compelling and unique voice that it's impossible not to think you're actually living a different characters life every time. This novella was no different. The only problem with it is that it's a novella and not a full length novel.

I loved, loved, loved Jackson! Even being an alpha he never let his needs prevail over hers. He was sweet, protective and there for her every step of the way. Though I didn't like how they met since it seemed a little too much like a miracle, which I am not fond of. But it's a novella, what can I expect with a limited number of pages.

Alice was nice. She had just lost 2 dear people in her life so her emotional state was to be expected. She cared deeply of all the people in her pack and having Jackson there helping her along with everything was just a plus.

I can not wait for the next installment in the Midnight Liaisons series!! I will be on the edge of my seat, biting my nails until book 4 hits the shelves or Amazon.com. Which ever comes first C; 

Favorite Quotes:

"Aw, that was cute. She thought her were-kitty could beat up on my alpha mate".

"You're a plumber. You have no street cred".

"F***ing hell, women. I want a pack, not jail time".

My Rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...