If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

I'll be switching things up this week! I always have a 25 day event counting down my favorite books of the year in the month of December. So it'd be redundant to do this weeks TTT topic which is Top Ten Favorite Books Of 2017. So with all that said...

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Reasons I Love Being
A Blogger/Reader

Five Reasons I Love Being A Blogger:

- I have the opportunity to get early access (ARC's) to books that I REALLY want to read;

- I connect with so many other people that enjoy/obsess over books just as much as I do!;

- I help introduce people to books they wouldn't have picked up otherwise;

- It's helped me to have a better understanding of coding and website upkeep;

- I discovered that I enjoy writing and it's become a stress reliever.

Five Reasons I Love Being A Reader:

- I get to put myself in other people's shoes and live out their lives in the form of a book;

- I get to travel to other places and dimensions through the stories I read;

- It allows me an escape from reality even if it's just for a few hours at a time;

- It helps me upkeep my vocabulary;

- It also gives me random tidbits of information that I wouldn't otherwise know about had I been left to my own devices.

Why do you love being a reader?
Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Reading is my escape, which I probably why I love the happy, fluffy books so much. It's keeps me sane during my 3+ hour commute, and blogging has become a great outlet for me to get out of my head. When I am busy writing posts for my blog and interacting with other blogs, it distracts me from the things that can bring me down. So, that's a plus for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great summary of a big portion of my post! Reading is and always will be my escape!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...