If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Four Books On My Winter TBR

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR

* This list features books that have an expected release date set in the months of (late) December 2017 through February 2018.
* Book titles are linked to Goodreads. 


1. Forever Stardust (Tangled Realms #2) By Jessica Sorensen

This first novel in this series was fairly entertaining and was left at a slight cliffhanger so I can't help but want to continue on with the story. Though it's going to change POV's from book to book, so this could go very well or very bad. I hope my verdict will be a positive one.

2. Bennett (Uncompromising #3) By Sybil Bartel

This series had a rough start for me but has proved itself to be interesting. I can't wait to meet Bennett and get to know his story!




3. Chaos Falls (Chaos #3) By Pippa DaCosta

I love this authors take on demons and even though this will be the end of this series I can't wait to know what happens next. It's bittersweet all around.


4. Blood Fury (Black Dagger Legacy #3) By J. R. Ward

This series has me interested so far. I hope it keeps me that way, unlike the Black Dagger Brotherhood that lost me 3 or 4 books in. I'm invested in the happily ever afters of these characters, so I'm excited for this to release.


What books are you looking forward to this winter?
Let's discuss in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...