If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, February 13, 2017

My Ramblings: Valentine's Day Here We Come?

Valentine's Day Here We Come?

Soooo new year and yet another Valentine's Day.....

This day seems to have a lot of mixed feelings. I concluded that people can be divided up into two categories: 1) The lovey-dovey I have a boyfriend; 2) The depressive here we-go-again. All this thanks to my FB feed. 

The first one pertains to those people who are in a relationship and have a bit of cash to go out and make a party of it all. The second one (which is also the more popular one of the two) is just sadness and feeling glum because of one arbitrary 'holiday'. 

Maybe I've gotten too deep into the internet these past few days (because even though I live in Brazil, I keep up with most american holidays and festivities) and I found a few very informative videos. The overall consensus is: If you don't have a man, make it a 'you' day. 

So you know that spa day you've been wanting, but never saw a good time to get to? Well this Valentine's Day is that day. Remember those gourmet chocolates you saw online but never bought because it was too pricey for just chocolate? It's finally time to get them.

We can all agree on one thing: It's a day to be happy. You don't need a significant other to find happiness. Happiness comes from within and not from someone else. If you're only interested in getting a boyfriend/girlfriend just for the holidays, then it's probable that you won't be happy in that relationship in the long term.

Do you agree with me?
Have any other advice?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...