If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Resolutions We Have For 2016

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016

Let's start the year on the right track:
By Nebula
1. Be a more optimistic person overall

2. Keep up with my blog email

3. Post more on my social media (twitter, FB, Pinterest, etc.)

4. Do more things outside the comfort of my house

5. Interview an author whose work I feel really passionate about

6. Post more on my social media (twitter, FB, Pinterest, etc.)

7. Travel to someplace new

8. Make friends via Social Media/Book Bloggers

9. Say 'No' less

10. Read more than last year C;

Tell me what are some of your Resolutions for 2016 in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...