If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Book Look #266: Touch By Jus Accardo

Hiya My Little Predators!!

So Book Looks are back! At least I hope so...

After Polyvore (which was where I initially made these) shut down things were up in the air. I thought I had found a new place to easily make these in Shoplook but I was having a difficult time adjusting to the lack of features that I was so used to having at Polyvore. I was discouraged from making these after that. It's been at least a year of not creating Book Looks and I've missed it. During the quarantine more than ever because I have a lot of time on my hands.

I've recently found Ur Style and it's very similar to what Polyvore was in its features. I'm looking forward to creating more Book Looks and whatever else I feel like making on Ur Style. Feel free to follow me on there and say hi!

***
Book Looks was created by @Jen and Books and Other Happy Ever Afters.

This Week:
Touch
By Jus Accardo


For my previous Book Looks click here!
Follow me on Ur Style for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...