If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, March 29, 2018

The Power Of Book Covers: Bennett By Sybil Bartel


They say don't judge a book by its movie...err...COVER. 
BUT they never said we couldn't PRAISE them.

This week's cover:

Bennett
(Uncompromising #4)
By Sybil Bartel

Being the drummer for the hottest new rock band should’ve been a dream come true. Sold out shows, women, more money than I deserved…

But I didn’t want any of it.

The fame sucked, the money was a burden and I’d given away my only chance at ever having her—my best friend’s sister.

I wasn’t supposed to touch her. My best friend made me swear I wouldn’t. Then he was deployed, and he told me to look out for her. Except being around her while still keeping my distance was slowly killing me. Touring with the band should’ve been the perfect escape… Until I fucked up.

I fucked up so bad, she was half-conscious in my arms, fighting for her life.
Goodreads Button
Available At:
Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...