If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to:
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Five Books I'm Looking Forward To For The
First Half of 2017

* The following titles are in no particular order. 
* The titles are linked to Goodreads.



This book has been a long time coming and I really want to finish this series so Ian from the Night Huntress Series (fingers crosses) gets his book!


Lilly is a big inspiration to me. I would love a little glimpse of what goes on inside her head.


I can't wait for this book. The first one was incredible. I hope this one is even better!


I enjoyed the last novel in this series and I'm intrigued by André as a character. I want to know what happens next.


I've loved past novels by this author, so I'm hoping it'll continue on in this story.

Do you have any to add to my list?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...