If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Five Books I'd Buy Right This Second If I Could Travel To The Future

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Five Books I'd Buy Right This Second If I Could Travel To The Future

* All titles linked to Goodreads.

1. Chaos Unleashed (Chaos Rises #2) By Pippa DaCosta

Releases: December 2016

2. Broken Compass (Supernatural Prison Story #1) By Jaymin Eve

Releases: September 17th 2016

3. Neil (Uncompromising #2) By Sybil Bartel

Releases: August 22nd 2016

4. Split By J.B. Salsbury

Releases: November 15th 2016

5. Into the Fire (Night Prince #4) By Jeaniene Frost

Releases: February 28th 2017

What books would you buy if you
could travel to the future?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...