Hiya My Little Predators!!
Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish
This Week's Topic:
Ten Facts About Me
(Bookish/General About Me)
1. I'm bilingual (fluent in english & portuguese).
2. I abhor the sun.
3. Sarcasm is my spirit animal.
4. I've always wanted to dye my hair a crazy color, but I'm too scared of damaging it and having to grow it out again for the next three years of my life.
5. I'm fascinated with anything related to tech and hacking.
6. Twilight is the book series that started my obsession with vampires and werewolves.
7. I collect signed books and bookmarks by authors I admire.
8. I judge books by their covers. I know that makes me a horrible person, but I can't help it. An unappealing cover is SUCH a big turn off to me.
9. I hate having huge piles of unread books surrounding me/on my kindle app. It gives me anxiety. I also feel guilty for promising to read and review so many books that I basically shut down.
10. I dream of having a wall full of book shelves in, at least, one room in my future house dedicated to the books I love.
What got you into reading?
Do you have a library style room in your house?
Let me know in the comments below!