Hiya My Little Predators!!
Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!
A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish
This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Bookworm Delights
1. Used Book Stores and 'Thrift" Stores that have piles after piles of used books waiting to be cherished and brought to a good home.
2. Seeing my books (or any books really) lined up perfectly on a shelf to be admired by everyone.
3. I love reading book quotes from any and every book. I love that Goodreads helps me with that.
4. I like the feeling of escape from reality that I get after starting every novel.
5. I think the Book/Bookish Problems pictures that usually pop up in my FB feed. They are so entertaining.
6. The most relaxing time to read for me is when it's a) Raining; b) Snowing (I wish); c) Anytime it's cold and I can snuggling under a blanket.
7. Finishing a book that I've waited all day, all week or all year to get my hands on.
8. I need a hidden room/library with a reading nook in my future house.
9. I've found out that I love re-reading books that resonated with me throughout my years of stockpiling books. P.S. Book hoarder since 08/09 & proud!
10. My dream job: Getting paid to read and review books.