If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookworm Delights

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Bookworm Delights 

1. Used Book Stores and 'Thrift" Stores that have piles after piles of used books waiting to be cherished and brought to a good home.

2. Seeing my books (or any books really) lined up perfectly on a shelf to be admired by everyone.

3. I love reading book quotes from any and every book. I love that Goodreads helps me with that.

4. I like the feeling of escape from reality that I get after starting every novel.

5. I think the Book/Bookish Problems pictures that usually pop up in my FB feed. They are so entertaining.

6. The most relaxing time to read for me is when it's a) Raining; b) Snowing (I wish); c) Anytime it's cold and I can snuggling under a blanket.

7. Finishing a book that I've waited all day, all week or all year to get my hands on.

8. I need a hidden room/library with a reading nook in my future house.

9. I've found out that I love re-reading books that resonated with me throughout my years of stockpiling books. P.S. Book hoarder since 08/09 & proud!

10. My dream job: Getting paid to read and review books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...