If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, December 11, 2015

Top 25 Books Of 2015: #15 Need (Need #1) By Carrie Jones


The Third Annual Top 25 Books Of 2015!

For the next 25 days we'll be counting down to Christmas with the Top 25 Books I've read this year. The book doesn't have to have been published this year. This list may include books I've read THIS year (re-reads, books published a few years ago, ARC's of books about to be published, etc. also count).

So let's get started!!
***
#15

Need
(Need #1)
By Carrie Jones

Pain shoots through my head. Fireworks. Explosions. All inside my brain. The white world goes dark and I know what's about to happen.

Zara White suspects there's a freaky guy semi-stalking her. She's also obsessed with phobias. And it's true, she hasn't exactly been herself since her stepfather died. But exiling her to shivery Maine to live with her grandmother? That seems a bit extreme. The move is supposed to help her stay sane...but Zara's pretty sure her mom just can't deal with her right now.

She couldn't be more wrong. Turns out the semi-stalker is not a figment of Zara's overactive imagination. In fact, he's still following her, leaving behind an eerie trail of gold dust. There's something not right - not human - in this sleepy Maine town, and all signs point to Zara.

In this creepy, compelling breakout novel, Carrie Jones delivers romance, suspense, and a creature you never thought you'd have to fear.
Available At:
| Amazon | B&N |

No matter how old I get I'm realizing that the books that I read when I was 11 or 12 will always stay with me. This series became such an obsession that I remember getting into a very heated discussion on Goodreads over who Astley (main character in this series) and who knows more about him. I'd very much love to recommend this book to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...