If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Top 25 Books Of 2014: #22 Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1) By Kiersten White


This year I will be continuing the tradition I started last year with the Top 25 Books of 2013. I will start on December 1st and end on the 25th with my FAVORITE read of 2014! This can include ARC's, books published this year and books published a few years before.  All I'm really counting is books I've read THIS year!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

***
Book #22

Paranormalcy
(Paranormalcy #1)
By Kiersten White


Length: 335 pages
Published: August 31st 2010
Publisher: HarperTeen

Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.
But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.

Available At:
| Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks |

My Review HERE C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...