If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Monday, December 15, 2014

Top 25 Books Of 2014: #11 Beyond The Veil (The Veil #1) By Pippa DaCosta


This year I will be continuing the tradition I started last year with the Top 25 Books of 2013. I will start on December 1st and end on the 25th with my FAVORITE read of 2014! This can include ARC's, books published this year and books published a few years before.  All I'm really counting is books I've read THIS year!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

***
Book #11

Beyond The Veil
(The Veil #1)
By Pippa DaCosta

“They say I’m half demon, but I like to think of myself as half human, especially as the demons want me dead.”
Charlie Henderson is living a lie. Her real name is Muse and her attempt at a normal life is about to go up in smoke.

When a half-demon assassin walks into her life, leaving a trail of destruction in his wake, Muse must return to the one man she hoped never to see again and ask for help. The Prince of Greed isn’t known for his charity. The price is high, but the cost could tear her apart.

Trapped between the malevolent intentions of a Prince of Hell, an assassin with ulterior motives, and her bloodthirsty demon-kin, Muse must embrace the lure of chaos at her core; the demon inside her, in order to survive.

When your ex is the Prince of Greed, you'd better be ready to raise hell.

Available At:
| Amazon | B&N |

My Review HERE C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...