If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

No Book Review This Week...

Hallo My Little Predators!!

There won't be a book review this week because it's exam week for me. So this week I'll have to use my normal 30 minutes to an hour of reading time for studying! I'm hoping to finish a book by next week, but we'll see how that deadline goes. 

Anyway...

I totally forgot and it's SO late to be mentioning this BUT

Happy late Halloween!

I got dragged away to a very cruel place where internet didn't exist so I just read the day away and by the time I got home I couldn't even function. 

Hope you guys understand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...