If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Authors I Would Recommend Books From

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

It's a weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish!

This Week's Topic:

Ten Authors I
Own The Most Books From
Would Recommend Books From

I've switched up this weeks topic because of laziness. Yes, you caught me red handed. Let me explain my reason: I have over 450+ ebooks downloaded on my Kindle App and I have no intention in going through ALL of them and counting down how many books written by X authors I have. So I'll list below the authors that I recommend and that I have read 3+ books from.

*The following authors listed below are in no particular order.

1. Jessica Sorensen 

I had a phase where I read ANYTHING this women released. It has gotten toned down over the years, but the books I remember reading by her, in my 13-14 year old mind, were pure genius. I recommend her Fallen Star Series, Fallen Souls Series, Darkness Falls Trilogy and the Death Collectors Series.





2. Jennifer Armentrout

I will read anything this women writes, period. It's that simple. Nuff said.
| Dark Elements Series | Lux Series |





3. Rebecca Ethington

I LOVE her Kiss Of Fire Series!! Since a lot of her work seems to end in cliffhangers I'm going to wait her finish releasing the new book series she's writing for me to start reading. Cliffhangers are not my friend C:


4. Dannika Dark

(No picture available)

I love her Seven Series! I've also tried the audio book of her Mageri Series, but the woman's voice seems too old to me. So I'm going to trying reading it the old fashioned way soon. I've heard a lot of good things about it too.



5. Patricia Briggs

Ever since I was 13 years old I have loved her Mercy Thompson Series. Later on I fell in love again with her Alpha & Omega Series and the comic books on the Mercy Thompson Series are SO cool!



6. Abbi Glines

There was a time I'd recommend everything this woman wrote. Not so much anymore though. Sure her books are entertaining enough, but they have lost their WOW factor. I particularly would recommend Fallen Too Far (only book #1), Bad For You (Sea Breeze #7), the full Existence Trilogy and the Perfection and Chance 2 book mini series.


7. Jeaniene Frost

I love every book this woman has written to this day. This includes the Night Huntress Series, the Night Huntress World Spin-Off and Night Prince. I adore the world she has created C:


8. Jus Accardo

I recommend her Denazen Series, Eternal Balance Series and the stand alone that recently released called Rules Of Survival. Though her books take forever to release (Hehe...) I adore them C:


9. Mari Mancusi

I like her Blood Coven Series and her recently started dragon series called Scorched. All her books (that I have read) has almost a middle grade feel to it and I guess I got used to it because I usually dislike MG books.
| Blood Coven Series | Scorched Series |




10. Jenna Black

I got to know her with her Faeriewalker Series and have been a fan ever since! I have enjoyed her Morgan Kingsley Series and her Nikki Glass series! I actually won (from the author herself and it's SIGNED OMG!) the new revamped version of Book #1 in her Guardians Of The Night Series which I plan to read in the near future!


Do you agree with my picks? 
Would you add or remove a certain author?
Do you have any recommendations for 
me regarding future books or authors? 

Feel free to comment below C:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...