If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Saturday, April 12, 2014

In My Mailbox: ARC & Bookmarks!!

**In My Mailbox**


Since I live so far out of reach from most of my favorite US authors, this 'series' on my blog will be few and far between, BUT sometimes I do luck out and find authors who are willing to send swag my way!!

With that being said, I just received a few signed bookmarks from 
Terah Edun!!
-Happy Dance-


ALSO
A month ago I won a Street Team Giveaway (which, Thank God, was international) and I got to pick between 5 ARC's and I picked...
dun...dun...DUNN!


I have the first book downloaded on my iPad and I can't wait to start it! 
I've heard so many good things from this book, I hope it lives up to my expectations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...