If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Fall TBR List

Hiya My Little Predators!!

Welcome back to the Top Ten Tuesday meme!!

A weekly feature created By The Broke and the Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Books On My Fall TBR List

* The titles below are in order of the day/month it is scheduled to release during the Fall season starting from Sept. 22nd - December 21st.


As I'm scheduling this post I can't wait to read the first book in this duet, so I'm hoping I'm going to love it and want to continue onto this second book.


I adore Jus Accardo's books and I can't wait for her latest book to release!


I really enjoyed the first book in this series, so I'm hoping that enjoyment will continue on into this book.


The first two books were really interesting and I can't wait to find out who this next book in the series is going to be about.

5. Split By J. B. Salsbury Nov. 15th

This book just sounds very interesting and I think it might be fun to read considering I haven't picked up a book that has a main character with split personalities.

6. Blood Vow (Black Dagger Legacy #2) By J. R. Ward Dec. 6th

I LOVED the first book in this series and even though I didn't necessarily love Axe's character in the first book I do want to give this book a chance.

Do you have any to add to my list?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...