If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Friday, March 25, 2016

In My Mailbox: A Book + Swag!!

**In My Mailbox**

Since I live so far out of reach from most of my favorite US authors, this 'series' on my blog will be few and far between, BUT sometimes I do luck out and find authors and bloggers who are willing to send stuff my way!
________________________________________________

I won a bookmark swag pack from Kelley Armstrong a few weeks ago! Four of them are signed and they are awesome! I especially love the Darkest Powers one with all the characters as cartoons.

Thank you very much Kelley Armstrong!





I won Sweet Evil By Wendy Higgins from Val over on her blog Stuck In Books. This was part of her five year blog anniversary giveaways which lasted a whole month with different giveaways each day. I won this back in January and it got to me in the beginning of March because Brazil is awesome like that.

Thank you Val!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...