If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Power Of Book Covers: Where Dead Bodies Lie (Body Dowser #1) By Kat Cazanav


They say don't judge a book by it's movie...err...COVER. 
BUT they never said we couldn't PRAISE them.

This week's cover:


Where Dead Bodies Lie
(Body Dowser #1)
By Kat Cazanav


Published: December 16th 2014

For as long as I can remember, I have been told to follow three important rules:
1. Always guard my ability
2. Never share my secret
3. And pretend to be normal.

However, those three little rules don’t make my life easier. I still find dead people and deal with strange visions. Not to mention, an attraction to a boy who doesn’t exist. Whenever we cross path’s he mists away like smoke on a mirror. He drives me crazy, that Kaff Cooper.

As a flock of dead crows fall from the blackened sky, Kaff becomes the only one who can see the truth straight to the dark underbelly of who I actually am.

My hands feel the pull to extract the forsaken, the lost, the forgotten. It comes as naturally as breathing and there is no stopping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...