If you use an Adblocker please consider disabling it while browsing this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Power Of Book Covers: Where Dead Bodies Lie (Body Dowser #1) By Kat Cazanav


They say don't judge a book by it's movie...err...COVER. 
BUT they never said we couldn't PRAISE them.

This week's cover:


Where Dead Bodies Lie
(Body Dowser #1)
By Kat Cazanav


Published: December 16th 2014

For as long as I can remember, I have been told to follow three important rules:
1. Always guard my ability
2. Never share my secret
3. And pretend to be normal.

However, those three little rules don’t make my life easier. I still find dead people and deal with strange visions. Not to mention, an attraction to a boy who doesn’t exist. Whenever we cross path’s he mists away like smoke on a mirror. He drives me crazy, that Kaff Cooper.

As a flock of dead crows fall from the blackened sky, Kaff becomes the only one who can see the truth straight to the dark underbelly of who I actually am.

My hands feel the pull to extract the forsaken, the lost, the forgotten. It comes as naturally as breathing and there is no stopping it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...