If you use an Adblocker please consider whitelisting this blog.
By viewing and/or clicking the AD's you make the future of this blog brighter! Thank you!

Advertisement

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Top 25 Books Of 2013: #11 Flight (The Crescent Chronicles #1) By Alyssa Rose Ivy

Book #11
 Flight (The Crescent Chronicles #1) 
By Alyssa Rose Ivy 

Sometimes you just have to take flight.


A summer in New Orleans is exactly what Allie needs before starting college. Accepting her dad’s invitation to work at his hotel offers an escape from her ex-boyfriend and the chance to spend the summer with her best friend. Meeting a guy is the last thing on her mind—until she sees Levi.


Unable to resist the infuriating yet alluring Levi, Allie finds herself at the center of a supernatural society and forced to decide between following the path she has always trusted or saving a city that might just save her.


| Amazon | B&N |

My Thoughts:
*BEWARE: minor spoilers for those who haven't read book 1 AND 2*

OK, OK. This book released in 2012. August to be exact. Not 2013, like my banner specifies. Give me a break, I read this this year. So. It. Counts. Now on with what I thought of the story C:

This was an amazing introduction this the series. The characters were great. Allie had a backbone. Everything was good. UNTIL I also read BOOK 2. It went down hill from there. Allie got pulled into a marriage without here consent. She was blindsided the full book and actually listened to whats-his-face-Levi now.  

Levi got so out of hand that I was pulling my hair out by the time I finished book 2. Just no. NO. Let's just say I stopped there. I will not continue on to book 3 and I will not pass Go and I will not collect my $200. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...